– Colored LED screen is highlighted, no need to install, plug and play
– More practical driving data: instantaneous fuel consumption, instantaneous fuel consumption per 100 kilometers, water temperature, voltage, speed, etc.
– Overspeed, low voltage and high water temperature will cause an alarm
– Start with the car, sleep with the car, effectively protect the car battery
– Keep the manual switch on and off, which is more beneficial for controlling HUD
Environment temperature: -40 – 120 Deg.C
Relative humidity: 10 – 95 percent
Environment voice: less than 60dB
Working voltage: 11 – 18V
Reflector transmittance: 98 percent
Atmospheric pressure: 86 – 106 kPa
Standby current: less than 30mA
Display mode: virtual image reflection
Imaging screen: LED display
Not Applicable Models:
– American models: not for Dodge, JEEP, Sail, Chrysler, models produced before 2004 and 2004
– All French and Italian models: not for Fiat, Maserati, Lamborghini, DS, logo, Citroen, Renault, Simka, Amerika, etc.
– Japanese models: not for Suzuki, Mazda 6, Infiniti (QX50 q50 q501), Toyota Avanza in 2013, Lexus (is250, ex250, ES300H) Honda (jazz, CRV) and cars produced before 2008, etc.
– Korean models: not for 2013 Hyundai Sonata, 2017 Kia Soul PS, etc.
– Not for hybrid cars, diesel vehicle, pickup trucks, RVs.
|Main Materials: Plastic|
Dimensions and Weight
| Product weight: 0.1150 kg
Package weight: 0.1700 kg
Package Size(L x W x H): 17.00 x 13.00 x 4.50 cm / 6.69 x 5.12 x 1.77 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x Head-up Display, 1 x Non-slip Mat, 1 x OBD Cable, 1 x Windshield Reflection Flim, 1 x English Manual|