– IPX8 waterproof, maximum underwater distance is 3m
– ABS material, scratch resistance
– Supports for Win XP / 7 / 8 / 10, iOS
– With FM function
– 4GB of built-in memory
– Built-in 100mAh Li-ion battery
– 2 hours charging time and 10 hours duration time
– Material: ABS
– CPU: ATJ2127
– Auto format: MP3, WMA, WAV, FLAC, APE, OGG
– FM frequency: 88 – 108MHz
– Battery: 100mAh Li-ion battery (built-in)
1. It shares the port between earphone and charging for the player. Before you connect it to computer or charge it, please connect the USB cable with the player first. It may damage the player if you connect the USB cable to charger or computer then connect the player.
2. After you use it under water, make sure you drop out the water in the charging port when you charge it or connect it to computer. It may cause short circuit if there is water in the charging port.
Dimensions and Weight
| Product weight: 0.0170 kg
Package weight: 0.0740 kg
Package Size(L x W x H): 10.00 x 11.00 x 3.50 cm / 3.94 x 4.33 x 1.38 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x MP3 Player, 1 x USB Cable, 1 x Cleaning Cloth, 1 x Waterproof Earphone, 4 x Ear Tip, 1 x User Manual (English, German, French, Spanish, Russian)|
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.